Why join HSBC Advance?
Designed with your individual needs in mind, and with exclusive access to discounts and offers, Advance is much more than just a current account.
Dedicated Advance banking specialists
No monthly fee and preferential rates on banking products
A current account with free cheque books - available in a range of currencies
Free branded HSBC Advance Platinum Debit Chip Card
Free online banking, phone banking and SMS alerts
Fee-free cash withdrawals at any HSBC ATMs across Egypt
Free branded HSBC Advance MasterCard Credit Card and you can issue up to 4 supplementary credit cards to your family members
What you'll get with Advance
Financial expertise and support, tailored to your needs
No matter how good you are with money, there will be times when you want a little advice or support. That’s why our team of financial experts are more than happy to talk with you in person or over the phone 24/7.
So whether you’re planning a move, need help finding out how you can save money or just planning ahead for the future, we’ll support you however we can.
Day-to-day banking and international services
Start building your financial life with a priority bank account that offers special rates, offers and personalised service.
- Current account available in EGP, USD, GBP and EUR
- No charges for cash withdrawals at any HSBC ATM across Egypt
- 50% discount on processing fee for international HSBC account opening1
- One view of all your HSBC accounts held worldwide through Global View
- Free global emergency cash2 up to USD 10,000 from any HSBC branch abroad if you lose your wallet
- Free Advance Debit Card and unlimited cheque books
Preferential access to our products and services
You get preferential access to some of our most prestigious products, services and rewards, including:
- an Advance Mastercard Credit Card which comes with a wealth of benefits and no annual fee
- quick access to HSBC Advance Personal Finance up to EGP 420,0003
- a competitive interest rate on HSBC Personal Finance with a fixed interest rate finance amount up to EGP 2,000,000 and a flexible repayment period of up to 84 months
- immediate access to your deposits with HSBC Asset-Linked Finance
HSBC Advance features
Account comparison table
To qualify for Advance, you must meet at least one of these criteria:
- transfer a minimum gross monthly salary of EGP 10,0005
- transfer a minimum gross monthly salary of EGP 8,000 with a minimum of EGP 96,000 total net annual income6
- maintain an average monthly balance in deposits and/or investments of EGP 250,0007
The equivalent of these amounts in other currencies is accepted.
How to apply
We'll call you
Request a call back to start your application. Our team is available weekdays from 9.30am to 3.30pm and will be in touch within 120 minutes.4
Contact us by phone. We're open daily from 9am to 11pm.
Tel: 0800ADVANCE (0800 238 2623)
(landlines only from within Egypt)
Tel: +202 3535 9600
(Mobile phones and outside Egypt)
Visit a branch
Speak to us in branch to start an application.
Documents required for application
1Employees working in any of the bank’s approved list of companies will be exempted from the Cross border account opening fees.
2Subject to availability of funds in your account(s) and confirmation from your country/region of residence. One global emergency encashment per 48 hours is allowed.
4Call back is available weekdays from 9:30am to 3:30pm. If you ask for a call back outside these hours, we'll call you the next working day.
5This service is granted free of charge for customers whose Employer is on the bank's list. If not, a monthly fee of EGP75 is deducted.
6The total net annual income must be equal to the net 12 months salary in addition to last 2 years' average variable pay.
7A monthly service charge of EGP 150 will be charged to your account if a minimum average relationship balance of EGP 250,000 (or equivalent in foreign currency) is not maintained with HSBC Bank Egypt.