Getting behind the wheel is one call away
With finance from HSBC, the car you've always wanted can finally be yours. We're offering a competitive interest rate and no down-payment to make your ride a happier one.
What you need to know
Car Finance from HSBC is flexible and straightforward, and you can get it for a new or used vehicle without a guarantor if you're a salaried employee. Apply now and drive your dream car with no requirement for car insurance or Credit Life insurance, no license restriction and no spare keys kept at the bank as guarantee.
To find a finance solution that fits your needs, we offer you a choice based on whether you choose to have your salary paid directly to your HSBC account or not.
What you'll get
- Finance available for new and used cars
- Competitive interest rates, with preferential rates for HSBC Premier and Advance customers
- Finance amount up to EGP 3,000,000
- Flexible repayment period up to 84 months for fixed-rate finance
- Easy and convenient monitoring of your outstanding balance through online banking or the HSBC Mobile Banking app
- No down payment required
- Minimum fixed gross monthly income of EGP 3,000
- You must have completed your probation period with your current employer
- Minimum age of 21 and maximum age of 65 at the end of the finance repayment period
- Your employer must be on the bank's approved employer list
- You should have Egyptian nationality (or have a valid passport and valid residency in Egypt if you are a foreigner)
- Valid National Identification Card for Egyptians or valid passport and valid residency for foreigners
- Recent income or instalment transfer letter in the bank's standard format
- Car price offer from the dealer, showing the name of the dealer to whom the cashier order with the car value will be issued
Additional documents required for non-Egyptians
- Valid passport
- Passport stamp for unlimited residency (or official certificate indicating that you are exempt from registration of residency)
- Valid work permit
- An Irrevocable Joint and Several Continuing Guarantee
Things you should know
Interest rates are calculated based on the bank's announced rate at the time of application. The interest rate will stay fixed during the finance tenor, therefore the finance instalments and the finance tenor will stay fixed.
This finance option is suitable for people wanting to have a clear and fixed view of their debt, whereby neither the instalment value nor the tenor will change – it remains locked for the entire repayment period.