Do your banking anywhere
Access your accounts quickly, securely and on the move with the new HSBC Mobile Banking app, now also available in Arabic.
Why you'll want the app
Keep a close eye on your accounts
View your account balances, account details, and account history for all your local and global1 HSBC accounts and credit cards.
Move money with ease
Send money to your saved payees in just a few seconds. Transferring money between your own HSBC accounts and cards is even easier.
Do your international banking and make foreign exchange transfers1
If you're a Premier or Advance customer with HSBC accounts in other countries or regions, you can do your international banking with the app too.
Stay in touch
You can send us secure messages through the app, as well as read and delete messages we've sent you.
Apply for select HSBC products or services
You can open a new Time Deposit or request new credit cards or loans through the mobile app.
Find your nearest branch or ATM
Need to visit us in branch? Our app has a simple HSBC branch and ATM locator.
Get the latest offers
HSBC Mobile Banking is the ideal way to stay updated on credit card offers in Egypt or worldwide. Whether you're travelling abroad or are looking for a shopping, dining or leisure experience in Egypt, you'll never miss out again.
Please follow our security tips when using HSBC Mobile Banking:
- Do not store your personal online banking username and password details in your smartphone.
- Regularly install and update the latest antivirus and anti-spyware software on your smartphone.
- Do not share your smartphone with anyone after logging on to HSBC Mobile Banking.
- Always ensure you log off properly when you're finished with HSBC Mobile Banking.
- When using a Wi-Fi connection, use trusted Wi-Fi networks or service providers and enable security protection such as Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA), if possible.
- Avoid using smartphones that have been jailbroken or modified against the manufacturer's or network operator's guidelines, as this may have created security loopholes.
- Enable screen lock and password protection on your phone to prevent unauthorised access.
- Regularly clear the cache.
Get the app
Already using online banking?
Download the app and use your online banking details to log on.
HSBC Mobile Banking has been optimised for iPhone®, iPod Touch® and iPad® iOS version 8 or later, as well as Android OS version 5.0.x or later. We're working to support other mobile platforms and devices in the future.
Don't have online banking?
You need to register for online banking before you can use the app.
Frequently asked questions
What is mobile banking? Is it different to online banking?
How do I access mobile banking? Which devices can I use?
Which HSBC banking services are available using mobile banking?
How much does mobile banking cost?
Is it safe to use my mobile for banking?
Can I exit mobile banking by closing the app or switching off my mobile phone?
It's taking a long time to load when I access the app. Is there a problem with your service?
What happens to my banking session if I answer a call or SMS while using mobile banking? What about if my phone locks from inactivity?
What happens if I get locked out of mobile banking or have forgotten my password?
Who can I contact for help with HSBC Mobile Banking?
1Transfer from Egyptian pound to other currencies is not available. Transfer is avaliable in same currency only.
Apple, iPad, iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries/regions.
App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.