Achieve your goals with flexible personal finance
When it comes to personal finance, we know you're looking for more flexibility to help you achieve your goals and aspirations in life. Whether you want to buy a new home, give your children a better education, go on an exotic holiday or refurnish your house, look no further than Personal Finance from HSBC.
One tree planted
HSBC Egypt will plant a tree in Al Bahareya Oasis for every approved personal finance application till 22 June 2024. Personal Finance T&Cs apply.
Personal finance calculator Terms & Conditions:
- rate is based on a reducing balance. Actual interest rate may vary upon submitting your finance application.
- the calculator is for illustration purpose only, whereby the finance and installments amounts are indicative figures. A full quotation will be provided when you apply and amounts may vary. The personal finance calculation is designed to give you an indication and should be used as a guide only.
- finance approval is subject to eligibility criteria.
- final interest rate and finance approval is based on the final finance interest rate and finance approval and is subject to satisfactory documentation, internal policy, credit bureau checks and salary transfer to HSBC.
- applied interest rates and Installments’ tenure vary according to the finance type.
- age should not exceed 65 years at the finance maturity.
- Personal Finance with salary / instalment transfer
- Personal Finance without salary / instalment transfer
- Yearly Installment Finance with salary/ Installment transfer
What you'll get
- Finance amount up to EGP 3,000,000 based on your monthly income and length of employment
- Competitive interest rate
- No minimum balance required on your related account for the finance period
- Flexible repayment period up to 120 months
- Fixed equal monthly instalments for easy monthly budgeting
- Flexibility to top up finance amount
- HSBC can buy-out your personal finance with other banks
- Minimum fixed gross monthly income of EGP 3,000
- You must have completed your probation period with your current employer
- Minimum age of 21 and maximum age of 65 at the end of the finance repayment period
- Your employer must be on the bank's approved employer list
- You should have Egyptian nationality (or have a valid passport and valid residency in Egypt if you are a foreigner)
- Valid National Identification Card for Egyptians or valid passport and valid residency for foreigners
- Recent income or instalment transfer letter in the bank's standard format
Additional documents required for non-Egyptians
- Copy of valid passport
- Valid residency or valid entry visa for non-touristic purpose
- Valid work permit
Things you should know
Interest rates are calculated based on the bank's announced rate at the time of application. The interest rate will stay fixed during the finance tenor, therefore the finance instalments and the finance tenor will stay fixed.