Electric vehicles (EV) and Energy Efficient products' (EE) personal finance
Going green is now easier with HSBC. Whether you choose to make the world a better place by purchasing an electric vehicle or energy efficient products, with our Electric vehicles (EV) and Energy Efficient products' (EE) personal finance option, you can enjoy competitive rates as well as flexible repayment periods and more. Why wait? The best time to go green is now.
The Electric vehicles (EV) and Energy Efficient products' (EE) personal finance is offered on a fixed monthly installment and interest rate to the following categories:
Our partners in sustainability
Electrified is a marketplace for electric mobility that facilitates buying and selling new and used Electric Vehicles (EVs), chargers and accessories. Visit https://electrifiedev.com for more details.
- Salaried customers
- Salaried customers without salary transfer
- Self-employed & professional customers
- Secured Finance
What you'll get
- Finance amount up to EGP 2,000,000 based on your monthly income and length of employment
- Competitive interest rate
- No minimum balance required on your related account for the finance period
- Flexible repayment period up to 84 months
- Fixed equal monthly instalments for easy monthly budgeting
- Flexibility to top up finance amount
- Minimum fixed gross monthly income of EGP 3,000
- You must have completed your probation period with your current employer
- Minimum age of 21 and maximum age of 65 at the end of the finance repayment period
- Your employer must be on the bank's approved employer list
- You should have Egyptian nationality (or have a valid passport and valid residency in Egypt if you are a foreigner)
- Valid National Identification Card for Egyptians or valid passport and valid residency for foreigners
- Recent income or instalment transfer letter in the bank's standard format
Additional documents required for non-Egyptians
- Copy of valid passport
- Valid residency or valid entry visa for non-touristic purpose
- Valid work permit
Things you should know
Interest rates are calculated based on the bank's announced rate at the time of application. The interest rate will stay fixed during the finance tenor, therefore the finance instalments and the finance tenor will stay fixed.
Salaried customers without salary transfer
Self-employed & professional customers
How to apply
We'll call you
Contact us by phone every day from 9am to 11pm.
Tel: +202 2529 1010
Visit a branch
Speak to us in branch to start an application.
1See offer Terms & Conditions (PDF, 290KB)
2Call back is available from 9.30am to 3.30pm, Sunday to Thursday. If you ask for a call back outside these hours, we'll call you the next working day.